List price: $14.99
Release Date: October 2009
Page count: 320
Format: Trade PB
Dimensions: 8.5" x 5.5"
Carton Quanitity: 28
CBA Categories: Teen / Fiction
Based on the #1 Faith-film of the year, To Save A Life, the novel is a story about the real-life challenges of teen and their choices. For anyone who has struggled with regret, loneliness or pain, it is a story of hope. For all of us, To Save A Life is a story about living a life of significance. Through Jake’s journey, readers are challenged to answer the question: What’s your life going to be about?
* National marketing campaign with millions of impressions, including web, print, radio and television publicity.
* Movie release in 400 to 1000 theaters January 2010.
* Advance showings of moive at major youth and pastor conferences: National Youth Ministry Conference, Spirit West Coast, Catalyst, Shift, Biola Media, DCLA, YS One Day and more.
* Audience rating of 9 out of 10 by over 2,000 reviewers.
* Social networking on Facebook, Twitter, Ning and more.
* Partnerships with almost every major youth ministry.